LOOK I AM COMING QUICKLY –WORSHIP GOD
Revelation 22:1-21, (6-17,20),” Then he said to me,, These words are faithful and true, and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent His angel to show His servants what must quickly take place, Look, I am coming quickly! Blessed is the one who keeps the prophetic words of this book. “Worship God”, He also said to me, Don't seal the prophetic words of this book, because the time is near, let the unrighteous go on in unrighteousness, let the filthy go on being made filthy; let the righteous go on in righteousness; and let the holy go on being made holy. Look, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to repay each person according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral. The murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying, I, Jesus, have sent My angel to attest these things to you for the churches, I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star. Both the Spirit and the bride say. “Come!” let him who hears say, “Come!” and the one who is thirsty should come. Whoever desires should take the living water as a gift. He who testifies about these things says, Surely, I am coming quickly. Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!”
Jesus says for anyone who hears to come, and anyone who is thirsty to come. The Spirit says come and the bride says come. Its time all to come in. God gives us the option. Those who are outside will remain outside. Then three times, Jesus says, I come quickly, be ready, I come quickly. Beloved, this year of our Lord 2016 is a year of action. Jesus will come quickly. Will we be ready? I pray so.
Pastor Paul and Sister Claudia
If you want to be an obedient Christian, you have one of two choices: be the pastor of a Bible-preaching, Bible practicing church, or help someone who is. According to the Word of God, you need your pastor and he needs you! Here are some ways that you can be a tremendous help and blessing to your pastor.
1. Pray for Him and His family. Praying for your pastor daily will help him, and it will keep you tender toward his leadership. James 5:16, “ The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
2. Show up for the Preaching of God's Word. Pastors are commanded to feed the flock. However, they are not commanded to make “home delivery” of the feed. Your pastor cannot feed you if you do not show up for the meal.
3. Pick a ministry (a job) and be Faithful. Jesus taught that the primary attribute for His followers was faithfulness. Rare is the church member today who can always be counted on for serving faithfully.
4. Obey the Lord in your Stewardship. The church needs your offerings for the Lord's work. More importantly, you need to be obedient to the Lord and give it. If every church member were obedient about giving, churches would look for good ways to use the Lord's money. 2 Cor. 9: 6-7.
5. Teach your children to Respect their Pastor. Hebrews 13: 7,17, Honor, respect, and obey your pastor whomever he happens to be. He may not be “ideal pastor”. He certainly will not be perfect, but God has placed him in the office of pastor and that office is worthy of respect and honor.
6. Envision a Great Future for Your Church.
7. Take an Active part in making that vision a reality. James 1:22,-25
8. Be faithful in prayer for one another. James 5:16, Eph. 6:18
9. Be aware of those struggling and look for ways to help. Hebrews 3:, 12-13
10. Extend personal care to each other - function as the body of Christ. Gal. 6:2
11. Share Christ and your Church with others. Luke 14: 23
12. Keep a Positive Spirit Ps. 146:5, I John 5:4 Determine to focus on the good things in life and the good things about your church. Anybody can criticize. Encourage your pastor by sharing his vision for your church.
Pastor Paul and Sister Claudia